Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Wherever You Are...

As part of our assignment this week, we were to share a children's book that we especially like.  There are so many beautiful books for children that it is hard to choose, but one that is especially meaningful to me is the book Wherever You Are, My Love Will Find You by Nancy Tillman.  This book tells a child that he was wanted more than he will ever know and that his mother's (or father's) love will always be with him.  I think it is so important for all children to really know that they are loved, treasured and wanted, no matter what their situation in life.  It is meaningful to me because my children are adopted and I hope they can take the message in this book to heart and know that it is how I feel for them.  They should always remember that their dad and I love them no matter where they are or what they are doing, even when they are all grown up.

1 comment:

  1. Hi BethAnn, Nancy Tillman is a great children's author. This book is one of her best. Children I have read it to love it. It is a great book to remind children that their parents and care givers love them unconditionally even when they are not home. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete