Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Goodbye-End of EDUC 6165

As this course comes to an end, it marks a new chapter in our studies.  We will all be moving on to our specialization courses for the remainder of our programs.  I will be focusing on Administration, Management and Leadership.  For those of you in this specialization, I look forward to seeing you there and continuing our collaboration.  For those of you going in another direction, I wish you the best of luck in your program and future goals.  Thank you all so much for every contribution, discussion and word of encouragement.  It was a pleasure working with you and learning from you.  See you at the finish line!

...for hanging out with me!


5 comments:

  1. Hi BethAnn,
    I too will be moving on to Administration, Management and Leadership. Although I did not have the privilege of working with you throughout the entirety of this course, I wish you all the best and look forward to working with you more closely in our future courses. See you soon.
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. BethAnn,
    I am so happy that out paths crossed during this program. At the beginning of each class I always hope that you will be in my group. You knowledge and input of this field have been very helpful. I will miss you and I hope that you will stay in touch with me after this class.
    Wishing you all the best!
    Keli

    ReplyDelete
  3. BethAnn,
    Thanks for sharing with us your thoughts and personal experiences from the perspective of a military wife working in the field of early childhood development. I gained a deeper understanding of our assignments with your insightful contributions to our discussions. Just like you, I chose Administration, Management and Leadership as my specialization. And I hope to be with you at the finish line. Best wishes.
    Charmie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth Ann,

    It wouldn't even be true to me not to post on your blog at the end of our journey. I really loved your posts and I will try to return just to see your blog. You were so informing and joyful. I have decide to take a break on my studies. I would love to join you in Administration, Management and Leadership.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beth Ann, your discussion post was quite helpful to me during the course of this class. I used some of the tools you wrote about in regards to communicative behaviors and tried to apply them at work in hopes of becoming a more patient person. Hopefully we can continue on our path together, as of specializations are the same.

    ReplyDelete